Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Additional info about Ubisoft can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_873e2c310917f582 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_873e2c310917f582\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1236520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They take an average of 5.77 MB (6045304
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (33.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.9165.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-15 19:32:15.163