Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PCUbisoft
. Check out here
for more information on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\6QB2GEHE.CPK\ECAJLOX0.ZR9\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_3dcaba7c9748d382 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\6QB2GEHE.CPK\ECAJLOX0.ZR9\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_3dcaba7c9748d382\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1237544 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU contains of the executables below. They take 5.76 MB (6039672
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.54 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.6147.2
of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. You can find here a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU releases:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program offered by the software company Ubisoft. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:38:23.410