Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PCUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\H08LEL7L.CXH\5V7M0XBE.ZJV\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4052c4aaf822cd02 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\H08LEL7L.CXH\5V7M0XBE.ZJV\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4052c4aaf822cd02\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238568 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is composed of the following executables which take 5.76 MB (6040184
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.4386.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. When you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 23:28:17.537