Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. Open here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\TL7X7N8V.VNZ\8YMK77HO.93W\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_40d67218c2d51b50 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\TL7X7N8V.VNZ\8YMK77HO.93W\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_40d67218c2d51b50\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's primary executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1235000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They occupy 5.75 MB (6033064
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.54 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.1580.1
only. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program released by Ubisoft. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:53:33.613