Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This info is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1237544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They take about 5.76 MB (6040184
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (35.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.7470.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application released by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 13:22:31.423