Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GAQCKHDR.Q78\GZN7E6X6.O87\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_b6f7e29e26be9250 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GAQCKHDR.Q78\GZN7E6X6.O87\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_b6f7e29e26be9250\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.18 MB (1238072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They occupy about 5.56 MB (5828776
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.34 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.9425.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU app will be found automatically. After you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-03 14:38:14.843