Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\AHG32ZDP.TMW\T7RDBYKM.R5P\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_dd24b003d48bfc42 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\AHG32ZDP.TMW\T7RDBYKM.R5P\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_dd24b003d48bfc42\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1237544 bytes).
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.77 MB (6051960
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.56 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (36.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.9879.2
only. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU Beginner's Guide.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. When you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:05:07.317