Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PCUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\C2C4X700.2HZ\1440DMZM.C7E\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4ef6ae966785bdc2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\C2C4X700.2HZ\1440DMZM.C7E\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4ef6ae966785bdc2\Uninstaller.exe. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's primary file takes around 1.18 MB (1238056 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They take about 5.76 MB (6039160
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (33.54 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.8102.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application will be found automatically. After you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 21:19:16.893