Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
You can find below details on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be found here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\0BWK8CP7.97D\H5ANXV84.HAE\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_884cadb9b4b57250 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\0BWK8CP7.97D\H5ANXV84.HAE\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_884cadb9b4b57250\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's primary executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1236536 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU contains of the executables below. They take 5.75 MB (6034088
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.54 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.05 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application by Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 14:45:23.773