Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\WTBCJLWM.N9R\G7TMWKR7.2MM\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_dcb11edce2780610 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\WTBCJLWM.N9R\G7TMWKR7.2MM\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_dcb11edce2780610\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Uninstaller.exe is the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1237560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They occupy 5.58 MB (5852328
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.05 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.8552.1
alone. For other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application will be found automatically. After you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 07:43:23.820