Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PCUbisoft
. Open here
for more information on Ubisoft. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GEKTQHAG.LTG\XE9Q5RXG.LLB\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_9f9aa5f68597c3c2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GEKTQHAG.LTG\XE9Q5RXG.LLB\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_9f9aa5f68597c3c2\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1236520 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.76 MB (6038136
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.3741.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application by Ubisoft. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-16 13:38:18.827