Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ubisoft. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_86400cba0d8f8342 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\BECBQ2G4.NJT\787LKK3T.XPK\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_86400cba0d8f8342\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1236520 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.77 MB (6045304
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (33.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.9165.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU Poradnik dla początkujących.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application released by Ubisoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 12:45:39.330