Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\4P13PDYK.R48\NKA197QJ.E53\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_a21c2f22a8c1ce10 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\4P13PDYK.R48\NKA197QJ.E53\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_a21c2f22a8c1ce10\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1236024 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is composed of the following executables which take 5.75 MB (6034088
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.54 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.36.2063.1
only. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application offered by Ubisoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 17:28:38.910