Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\MZB8PTOJ.6GW\Z31HWA56.1XH\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_8c12c915841f9610 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\MZB8PTOJ.6GW\Z31HWA56.1XH\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_8c12c915841f9610\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Uninstaller.exe is the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.18 MB (1235000 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.58 MB (5849768
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.35.6405.2
of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. You can find below info on other application versions of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application by Ubisoft. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU app will be found very quickly. After you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:14:35.790