Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\G8MOBBMV.LAG\P0R1AR3Q.WMV\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_2e804a728bdd6950 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\G8MOBBMV.LAG\P0R1AR3Q.WMV\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0024_2e804a728bdd6950\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1235512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They occupy about 5.75 MB (6033064
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.54 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.05 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.1803.1
of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU app will be found automatically. When you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 22:19:57.130