Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LT460LW1.CGY\OPTV0RNR.D7M\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_a731a6d1c3dd9510 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LT460LW1.CGY\OPTV0RNR.D7M\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_a731a6d1c3dd9510\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1235000 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5823656
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.34 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.9476.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU releases:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.appref-ms
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found automatically. When you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 05:46:15.747