Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Ubisoft. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\M2WEPCBQ.E0P\P56D98JA.MQP\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_c2562620c05acb90 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\M2WEPCBQ.E0P\P56D98JA.MQP\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_c2562620c05acb90\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.37 MB (4579896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU. They take about 5.58 MB (5848232
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (32.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.5979.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application released by the software company Ubisoft. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". The Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 15:36:58.337