Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU
This info is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application is to be found in the C:\Users\Per\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GOGZYYL0.Y2H\7256ZLZ0.ZZD\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_02d66a7d211551d0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is C:\Users\Per\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\GOGZYYL0.Y2H\7256ZLZ0.ZZD\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_02d66a7d211551d0\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1236536 bytes).
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is comprised of the following executables which take 5.56 MB (5826216
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.34 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (33.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU version 1.35.9039.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU releases:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is an application released by Ubisoft. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:18:29.513