This info is about GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's web page. GeoGebra 5.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5.0. They take an average of 1.83 MB (1919459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.78 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 4.9.257.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 14:03:11.593