GeoGebra 5.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.83 MB (1919461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.78 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 4.9.269.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-07 23:58:28.713