GeoGebra 5.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. More info about the app GeoGebra 5.0 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option. GeoGebra 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.02 MB (2114760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.00 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GeoGebra 5.0. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-20 14:23:29.890