GeoGebra 5.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. Usually the GeoGebra 5.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. GeoGebra 5.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra 5.0. They take 1.80 MB (1890266
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.15 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5.0 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-27 13:46:54.577