This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more info about GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GeoGebra.exe and occupies 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
GeoGebra 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1890225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GeoGebra 5.0. For more GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:15:52.557