This web page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More info about the program GeoGebra 5.0 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra-no3D.exe and it has a size of 126.50 KB (129536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra 5.0. They take 1.95 MB (2049053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.83 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5.0. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-17 11:48:22.800