This info is about GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5.0. The application's main executable file occupies 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeoGebra-no3D.exe.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra 5.0. They occupy 1.92 MB (2011077
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.00 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.91 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (256.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5.0. For other GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-22 07:35:26.863