GeoGebra 5.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the GeoGebra 5.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.95 MB (2049078
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.86 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-30 07:28:30.090