This page is about GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. Usually the GeoGebra 5.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5.0. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra-no3D.exe and occupies 126.50 KB (129536 bytes).
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2049118
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.90 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 program will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 23:54:52.817