You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0. The program's main executable file occupies 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra-no3D.exe.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2048646
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.00 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.94 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 5.0 version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 11:16:31.070