GeoGebra 5.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. More data about the software GeoGebra 5.0 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5.0. They occupy an average of 1.83 MB (1919589
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.90 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 4.9.260.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 09:58:16.200