GeoGebra 5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's web page. GeoGebra 5.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. GeoGebra 5.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra 5.0. They occupy 1.83 MB (1919593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.91 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra 5.0 version 4.9.267.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 14:16:45.397