GeoGebra 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5.0 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. GeoGebra 5.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the GeoGebra 5.0's primary executable file and it takes around 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside GeoGebra 5.0. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2049188
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 188.8.131.52
only. For other GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-09 18:42:33.010