This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. You can see more info related to GeoGebra 5.0 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5.0. GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.95 MB (2049171
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5.0. For other GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 17:00:39.387