GeoGebra 5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. You can see more info related to GeoGebra 5.0 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove GeoGebra 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1858312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.89 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5.0. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 05:48:15.377