GeoGebra 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. Usually the GeoGebra 5.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GeoGebra 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoGebra 5.0's main file takes around 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra 5.0. They occupy 1.83 MB (1919459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.78 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more GeoGebra 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-08 21:17:52.370