This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra-no3D.exe.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2149303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.261.0
of GeoGebra 5.0. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:21:10.740