This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5.0 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. GeoGebra 5.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.02 MB (2114700
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.00 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.86 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5.0. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-07 07:02:12.547