You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. You can get more details related to GeoGebra 5.0 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. GeoGebra 5.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra 5.0's primary file takes around 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.83 MB (1919656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.97 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 16:05:44.350