This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about GeoGebra 5.0 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5.0 is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra-no3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2049171
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-JOGL1.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-JOGL2.exe (126.50 KB)
- GeoGebra-no3D.exe (126.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (301.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5.0 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5.0:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5.0 is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove GeoGebra 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5.0". The GeoGebra 5.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5.0 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 11:10:38.077