Free Spin is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Free Spin is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free Spin. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This web page is about Free Spin version 16.01.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Spin:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Free Spin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin app will be found very quickly. When you click Free Spin in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 02:12:13.950