You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Free Spin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More data about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Free Spin is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
Free Spin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This page is about Free Spin version 17.05.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin app will be found automatically. When you click Free Spin in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-02 01:05:05.857