You can find below detailed information on how to remove Free Spin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Free Spin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled casino.exe and it has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
Free Spin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.30 MB (1361408
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This data is about Free Spin version 18.03.0
only. For other Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Free Spin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free Spin in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-02 08:54:55.640