This page contains complete information on how to remove Free Spin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Free Spin is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.18 MB (1232384
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Free Spin version 15.07.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Spin:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Free Spin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Spin or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 09:08:07.750