Free Spin is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Free Spin is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Free Spin. They occupy an average of 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.01.0
of Free Spin. You can find below info on other versions of Free Spin:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Spin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Free Spin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Spin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:01:54.143