You can find on this page details on how to remove Free Spin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Free Spin is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Free Spin's main file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
Free Spin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This data is about Free Spin version 16.07.0
only. For more Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Free Spin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin application will be found automatically. After you click Free Spin in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 06:47:50.227