Free Spin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Free Spin is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. casino.exe is the Free Spin's primary executable file and it occupies about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free Spin. They take an average of 1.29 MB (1357824
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Free Spin version 15.10.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Free Spin releases:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Free Spin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-16 17:53:05.737