This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Free Spin is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder, regulated by the user's decision. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Free Spin. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Free Spin version 16.02.0
alone. For other Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Spin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free Spin in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:18:25.227