This web page is about Free Spin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Free Spin application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, depending on the user's option during install. Free Spin's main file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Free Spin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Free Spin version 17.01.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Free Spin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-05 11:09:04.820