Free Spin is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Free Spin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, subject to the user's option. Free Spin's main file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Free Spin contains of the executables below. They take 1.18 MB (1239040
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (209.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Free Spin version 15.09.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Free Spin releases:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin app will be found automatically. When you click Free Spin in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-28 12:23:20.873