Free Spin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Free Spin's main executable file and it takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Free Spin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.29 MB (1357824
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Free Spin version 16.11.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Free Spin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin application will be found very quickly. When you select Free Spin in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 19:40:34.140