This page is about Free Spin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more information on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Free Spin application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the Free Spin's primary executable file and it occupies around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Free Spin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.06.0
of Free Spin. You can find below info on other releases of Free Spin:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin program will be found very quickly. When you select Free Spin in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-11 19:26:37.400